Monday, October 6, 2014

The Giver, Post 2

1) Based on what you have read so far, would you recommend this book to someone else?  Why or why not?
I would recommend this book to EVERYONE. It's a great book and it absolutely has to be read! It's life-changing and full of important lessons.

2) If you could ask the writer of your book 3 questions, what would they be and why?
Why does the book end the way it does? I'm really curious about this. What happened to the Giver in the end of the book? My third question would be why the elders decided to turn to sameness. Wouldn't everything be better in color, with music?

3) What have you noticed about the language of your book?  Based on word choice, who do you think is the target audience of your book?
I think that people my age and older at the target of this book. It's mostly aimed at them, with a few tougher words and guesses, but it's mostly pretty simple. The language of my book is flowy and nice. I don't really know how to explain it other than that, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment